KOROZO has been producing Silage Wrap Film for 5 years with its 2000 tonnes (80.000 rolls) annual capacity.
With our qualified customer service, professional technical team and well equipped laboratories; we continue our investments and follow up-to-date news to serve the best to our customers.
Benefits of Our Koro-Silage Film
- 5 layer co-extruded Blown Film
- Available in 500 mm and 750 mm widths & various lengths
- Black, white and green colour options
- Three main qualities: Eco, Silo and Superwrap
- Developed to be used with all kind of bales and into all type of bale wrappers
- UV-stable for at least one year
- Food grade quality
- Environmental friendly : 100% recyclable
Koro-Silage film has optimal mechanical properties for stretching, resistance and reliability. Be the first one to receive the most competitive prices for our Silo, Super and Eco Silage Wrap. Your sample roll for testing awaits you!
To get more detailed information, please contact us at email@example.com
KOROZO commenced its activities within the packaging industry in 1973.
Today, with its wide product range, and its annual production capacity of over 98.000 tonnes per year, KOROZO has become one of the largest production plants in the Middle East and Europe. KOROZO, employing over 1.700 professionals in its 9 manufacturing facilities, has a total closed area of around 170.000 sqm in Istanbul and Izmir.