For several months, the Cobb Flock Management app has given customers around the world the power to access expertise, make decisions, and help manage flock production right from their fingertips. Now, Cobb is bringing this quality, simplified user experience to even more customers through new languages and a desktop feature. In addition to mobile device access, customers with an account can use the app from their desktop, and it is now available in Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, German, Dutch, and Indonesian languages.
“Guided by our mission to make quality poultry accessible, healthy, and affordable worldwide, these powerful new features ensure more customers will now be able to use the Cobb Flock Management app virtually anywhere and at any time,” said Robin Jarquin, director of world tech services. “The app now includes seven more languages as well as the desktop feature, so more customers across the globe have the latest technology and tools to help products reach their highest genetic potential.”
The app’s other innovative features include:
- Live reports, graphs, and dashboards to track rearing and production metrics.
- The ability to manage and transfer Cobb flocks across farms, houses, and pens.
- Access to flock records and breeder data management tools.
- The option to toggle between metric and Imperial measurements.
- Access to a wealth of technical information and industry best practices.
- The ability to save to the cloud and store password-protected information.
- An optimized user experience currently available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Thai, French, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, German, Dutch, and Indonesian languages.
“This app makes flock management and data tracking easier than before, and customers who have tried it love it,” said Jarquin. “While you must be a Cobb customer to experience the full flock management capabilities, the guides and supplements are available to anyone in the industry.”
The Cobb Flock Management app is available for download in Apple’s App Store and the Google Play Store. After downloading it, users should delete the Cobb Connection app from their devices. All management guides and resources are also housed on Cobb’s website. Customers can contact their technical service representative with any questions about the new app or visit cobb-vantress.com/flockmanagementapp.