Plug&Spray for Rhodimet® AT88 is an equipment proposed by Adisseo to feed millers to apply liquid OH-methionine to the feed directly into the mixer. It has been specially designed for small and medium sized feed mills using between roughly 25 and 125 tons of Rhodimet® AT88 per year (equivalent to about 20 to 110 tons of powder methionine).
This solution, co-developed with Mangra S.A. (a Spanish engineering company, specialized in liquids for feed mills), was launched in 2014 and since this year, the development was fast as the system perfectly matches feed millers’ needs.
The key benefits are:
Ease of use:
- one day maximum for installation and training
- a tank of 60 l of Rhodimet® AT88 for enough autonomy in the process
- light & compact
- all parts easily accessible for cleaning & maintenance
- a good quality equipment with stainless steel for critical parts
- a light maintenance, and a guarantee for 2 years
- a design to avoid leakage
- Rhodimet® AT88 product stewardship and safety labels provided
- excellent accuracy of mechanical flowmeter
- proper spraying conditions and good homogeneity ensured by adapted settings of nozzles according to mixer configuration
This equipment is a big success in the field. More than 100 equipment have been installed in Middle East, Africa and Europe since 2014. The equipment is associated with training and support to make the best of it and to enjoy with peace of mind every benefit of Rhodimet® AT88.